Back to Support
Most Popular FAQs
- When using EDCRASH, what is the difference between the ... (930 views)
- How do I start my simulation with the vehicle ... (850 views)
- How do I properly install HVE on my computer? ... (824 views)
- I'm trying to accelerate a vehicle in reverse in ... (775 views)
- I am editing the exterior dimensions of a vehicle ... (770 views)
- Is there a list of cases in which results ... (766 views)
- I have a 16 second simulation run, but I ... (730 views)
- Are there any issues when installing my HVE (or ... (730 views)
- When I start my HVE or HVE-2D program, I ... (716 views)
- In a SIMON simulation, how is the torque and/or ... (698 views)
- HVE does not restart properly after saving a vehicle ... (2013-04-23 22:42)
- I'm trying to determine the effects of changes in ... (2012-12-28 01:36)
- How can I easily display the upper left and ... (2012-12-28 01:35)
- I want to have a human driver in both ... (2012-12-28 01:33)
- I am trying to open a recent casefile ... ... (2012-12-28 01:29)
Questions in SIMON/DyMESH
- I'm trying to determine the effects of changes in vehicle stiffness coefficients ...
- I want to have a human driver in both vehicles in a SIMON simulation.
- My barrier collision simulation terminates with the vehicle still engaged with the barrier. Why?
- I receive an error message indicating: “Event termination, DyMESH MaxNabor is too small” How do I fix this issue?
- I am just getting started using SIMON and DyMESH for a collision simulation. (more)
- How does the brake's "Wheel Force" option work in the SIMON Driver Controls table?
- Does it matter which brake table input option I use (i.e. Pedal Force, Wheel Force, or Available Friction) in SIMON?
- In a SIMON simulation, how is the torque and/or drive shaft speed distributed between front and rear in a 4-wheel drive vehicle?
- In a SIMON simulation, how is the rear differential modeled on a 2-wheel drive vehicle?
- I'm doing an acceleration study of a passenger car and I keep getting a "Threw a rod" error message if I don't shift the gear in time in my SIMON event. I want to try to maximize the RPM before I shift gears. Is there an easy way to do this?