User Interface

ID #1025

I notice that when I open an old case (pre-Version 7) and look at the Accident History output report in Playback, the units displayed at the top of each column and the corresponding numbers below are not correct. How do I fix this issue?

This issue was caused by the addition of new values to the units system file used by Version 7. Your results from older cases have not been corrupted, they are just simply not being displayed properly. This issue may exist for values shown in Key Results and other output reports. To fix this issue, simply go back to the Event Mode and re-execute your event. The results will then appear as expected in Key Results and other output reports as shown in the example below.

Accident History Report - Existing results in pre-Version 7.00 case shown in Version 7.00

  Accident History Report - Results from re-run of pre-Version 7.00 case shown in Version 7.00

Tags: -

Related entries:

Last update: 2011-08-16 01:04
Author: EDC
Revision: 1.0

Print this record Show this as PDF file