Back to Support
- Are the data in the output reports updated when ... (27763 views)
- Every now and then I find that the X-Y ... (27280 views)
- I am unable to open the Help Topics. ... (26312 views)
- How do I start my simulation with the vehicle ... (25919 views)
- I recently installed Version 8 on my new computer ... (23500 views)
- When I try to install HVE, the process is ... (22164 views)
- When I start my HVE or HVE-2D program, I ... (18515 views)
- Why am I getting "Bad or Incompatible Vehicle Data: ... (18420 views)
- What can I do to get past an "Out ... (18244 views)
- I’m simulating a collision using SIMON/DyMESH involving two generic ... (17714 views)
- I’m simulating a collision using SIMON/DyMESH involving two generic ... (2013-07-25 19:54)
- When I try to install HVE, the process is ... (2013-07-17 01:31)
- I can't get the selected output variables to display ... (2013-07-17 01:31)
- Why am I getting "Bad or Incompatible Vehicle Data: ... (2013-07-17 01:30)
- What can I do to get past an "Out ... (2013-07-17 01:30)
What can I do to get past an "Out of Memory" message?
Q: I am trying to run a very detailed SIMON/DyMESH collision event, but the program stops responding about halfway through, with a message indicating "Out of Memory". What can I do to get past this?
A: HVE is currently a 32-bit application which has a limitation of about 2 GB for the active storage of the event data output. The best workarounds are to slightly increase the Output Time Interval, shorten the event Maximum Time, reduce the polygon mesh density of the vehicles or terrain, or turn off the high resolution Radial Spring Tire Model. Try to limit the amount of data you are handling/recording during the event and your event will run to completion.
- When I start my HVE or HVE-2D program, I see a message that indcates a license file was not found and I am running in Demo Mode. I am sure I have a license. Why am I getting this message?
- Why do I get an error message asking for PDOFs to be assigned in EDCRASH, when I've already entered them in the Damage Profiles dialog?
- How do you position a non-moving vehicle in an EDSMAC/EDSMAC4 event without getting an "Event Termination: No Vehicle Velocities Assigned," message when you try to execute the event?
- I need to simulate an accident involving a vehicle with a steerable rear axle. How can I change my selected vehicle to have a steerable rear axle?
- I am using the HVE Driver Model - Path Follower option to assign a path for one car to crash into another at a specific point. When the vehicles come into contact with each other, I am getting an "Exceeding Driver Comfort Level" error message. Why?
18245/65%Last update: 2013-07-17 01:30