Back to Support
- Are the data in the output reports updated when ... (27763 views)
- Every now and then I find that the X-Y ... (27280 views)
- I am unable to open the Help Topics. ... (26311 views)
- How do I start my simulation with the vehicle ... (25919 views)
- I recently installed Version 8 on my new computer ... (23500 views)
- When I try to install HVE, the process is ... (22163 views)
- When I start my HVE or HVE-2D program, I ... (18515 views)
- Why am I getting "Bad or Incompatible Vehicle Data: ... (18419 views)
- What can I do to get past an "Out ... (18244 views)
- I’m simulating a collision using SIMON/DyMESH involving two generic ... (17713 views)
- I’m simulating a collision using SIMON/DyMESH involving two generic ... (2013-07-25 19:54)
- When I try to install HVE, the process is ... (2013-07-17 01:31)
- I can't get the selected output variables to display ... (2013-07-17 01:31)
- Why am I getting "Bad or Incompatible Vehicle Data: ... (2013-07-17 01:30)
- What can I do to get past an "Out ... (2013-07-17 01:30)
When I try to install HVE, the process is stalling just before it starts copying files to the computer.
Q: When I try to install HVE, the process is stalling just before it starts copying files to the computer. I've installed the same CD on other computers in my office, but for some reason it will not continue on this particular computer. Why?
A: We have recently received a couple of reports about this behavior and the recommended solution is to start your computer in Safe Mode (press and hold F8 as your computer starts) and then perform the installation. It seems that even though you manually turn off firewall and anti-virus programs on your computer in regular mode, they can still block a copying process of files. Safe mode forces your anti-virus to behave 'properly', thereby allowing you complete the installation. Once the program is installed it should not be a problem for installing future updates.
- How do I properly install HVE on my computer?
- Every now and then I find that the X-Y crosshair (dragger) manipulator for positioning a vehicle in the Event Editor disappears. If I move the camera inside the vehicle, I find that the manipulator is still present at the CG of the vehicle, but has become
- What are the recommended computer requirements?
- I am seeing unexpected behaviors such as random program crashes, dialogs with parts missing or not being displayed at all, or parts of an environment model not being displayed properly in some editors. How can I correct this?
- Are there any issues when installing my HVE (or HVE-2D) on a computer with the Windows Vista operating system?
22164/79%Last update: 2013-07-17 01:31