Back to Support
- Are the data in the output reports updated when ... (27763 views)
- Every now and then I find that the X-Y ... (27280 views)
- I am unable to open the Help Topics. ... (26312 views)
- How do I start my simulation with the vehicle ... (25919 views)
- I recently installed Version 8 on my new computer ... (23501 views)
- When I try to install HVE, the process is ... (22164 views)
- When I start my HVE or HVE-2D program, I ... (18515 views)
- Why am I getting "Bad or Incompatible Vehicle Data: ... (18420 views)
- What can I do to get past an "Out ... (18245 views)
- I’m simulating a collision using SIMON/DyMESH involving two generic ... (17714 views)
- I’m simulating a collision using SIMON/DyMESH involving two generic ... (2013-07-25 19:54)
- When I try to install HVE, the process is ... (2013-07-17 01:31)
- I can't get the selected output variables to display ... (2013-07-17 01:31)
- Why am I getting "Bad or Incompatible Vehicle Data: ... (2013-07-17 01:30)
- What can I do to get past an "Out ... (2013-07-17 01:30)
Every now and then I find that the X-Y crosshair (dragger) manipulator for positioning a vehicle in the Event Editor disappears. If I move the camera inside the vehicle, I find that the manipulator is still present at the CG of the vehicle, but has become
This issue may be due to the combination of your graphics card and your use of a vehicle geometry, an environment geometry or even a case file located on another computer across your network. One solution is to simply relocate the geometry files or case files onto your local computer hard drive. If you are not able to relocate those files, then the solution is to first start HVE (or HVE-2D) and create a simple event where you position a vehicle. For example, add a Generic Class 1 Passenger Car and then create a simple event with the vehicle at 0,0 at a speed of 30 mph (or kph). This action uses only local files and will establish the proper behavior for the manipulator and your graphics card. Then you can continue using this instance of HVE (or HVE-2D) for your specific case requirements.
- I am editing the exterior dimensions of a vehicle from the EDVDB vehicle database and I do not see the geometry file scaling to match the new positions of the red spheres indicating the exterior dimensions of the vehicle. Why?
- How do I start my simulation with the vehicle traveling in reverse?
- Why is it that when I try to do a rollover in EDVSM, the body of the vehicle falls right through the environment geometry as if it wasn't there?
- I notice that when I open an old case (pre-Version 7) and look at the Accident History output report in Playback, the units displayed at the top of each column and the corresponding numbers below are not correct. How do I fix this issue?
- I am seeing unexpected behaviors such as random program crashes, dialogs with parts missing or not being displayed at all, or parts of an environment model not being displayed properly in some editors. How can I correct this?
27281/98%Last update: 2011-08-12 00:21
Author: Joe Canova