Back to Support
- Are the data in the output reports updated when ... (27763 views)
- Every now and then I find that the X-Y ... (27281 views)
- I am unable to open the Help Topics. ... (26312 views)
- How do I start my simulation with the vehicle ... (25919 views)
- I recently installed Version 8 on my new computer ... (23501 views)
- When I try to install HVE, the process is ... (22164 views)
- When I start my HVE or HVE-2D program, I ... (18515 views)
- Why am I getting "Bad or Incompatible Vehicle Data: ... (18420 views)
- What can I do to get past an "Out ... (18245 views)
- I’m simulating a collision using SIMON/DyMESH involving two generic ... (17714 views)
- I’m simulating a collision using SIMON/DyMESH involving two generic ... (2013-07-25 19:54)
- When I try to install HVE, the process is ... (2013-07-17 01:31)
- I can't get the selected output variables to display ... (2013-07-17 01:31)
- Why am I getting "Bad or Incompatible Vehicle Data: ... (2013-07-17 01:30)
- What can I do to get past an "Out ... (2013-07-17 01:30)
Are the data in the output reports updated when I reexecute an event?
Yes, the data in the output reports are updated when you reexecute an event. In order to reexecute an event, you must first press the Reset button on the Event Controller. This will erase all of your previous results but will not effect input values. If you did not reset the event, you will just be replaying the results from before you made your changes, and the numeric reports will be identical.
- Every now and then I find that the X-Y crosshair (dragger) manipulator for positioning a vehicle in the Event Editor disappears. If I move the camera inside the vehicle, I find that the manipulator is still present at the CG of the vehicle, but has become
- Why is it that when I try to do a rollover in EDVSM, the body of the vehicle falls right through the environment geometry as if it wasn't there?
- I notice that when I open an old case (pre-Version 7) and look at the Accident History output report in Playback, the units displayed at the top of each column and the corresponding numbers below are not correct. How do I fix this issue?
- What are the recommended computer requirements?
- I am seeing unexpected behaviors such as random program crashes, dialogs with parts missing or not being displayed at all, or parts of an environment model not being displayed properly in some editors. How can I correct this?
27764/100%Last update: 2011-08-30 00:15