Back to Support
- Are the data in the output reports updated when ... (27763 views)
- Every now and then I find that the X-Y ... (27280 views)
- I am unable to open the Help Topics. ... (26311 views)
- How do I start my simulation with the vehicle ... (25918 views)
- I recently installed Version 8 on my new computer ... (23500 views)
- When I try to install HVE, the process is ... (22163 views)
- When I start my HVE or HVE-2D program, I ... (18515 views)
- Why am I getting "Bad or Incompatible Vehicle Data: ... (18419 views)
- What can I do to get past an "Out ... (18244 views)
- I’m simulating a collision using SIMON/DyMESH involving two generic ... (17713 views)
- I’m simulating a collision using SIMON/DyMESH involving two generic ... (2013-07-25 19:54)
- When I try to install HVE, the process is ... (2013-07-17 01:31)
- I can't get the selected output variables to display ... (2013-07-17 01:31)
- Why am I getting "Bad or Incompatible Vehicle Data: ... (2013-07-17 01:30)
- What can I do to get past an "Out ... (2013-07-17 01:30)
How do I start my simulation with the vehicle traveling in reverse?
Total Velocity is actually the absolute value of the velocity of the vehicle and therefore will not allow a negative value. The u component of the velocity of the vehicle is the one that reflects the direction of vehicle travel. In order to simulate a vehicle traveling backwards at the start, you will need to enter a -180 value for Sideslip which results in a negative value displayed in the u velocity field.
- I am editing the exterior dimensions of a vehicle from the EDVDB vehicle database and I do not see the geometry file scaling to match the new positions of the red spheres indicating the exterior dimensions of the vehicle. Why?
- I have a 16 second simulation run, but I only want to make a movie of the action from t = 5 seconds to t = 13.6 seconds. I've tried moving the slider to select the correct starting frame, but when I change the Destination to AVI and press the Play button
- Every now and then I find that the X-Y crosshair (dragger) manipulator for positioning a vehicle in the Event Editor disappears. If I move the camera inside the vehicle, I find that the manipulator is still present at the CG of the vehicle, but has become
- Why is it that when I try to do a rollover in EDVSM, the body of the vehicle falls right through the environment geometry as if it wasn't there?
- Are there any issues when installing my HVE (or HVE-2D) on a computer with the Windows Vista operating system?
25919/93%Last update: 2011-08-13 01:11
Author: Joe Canova