Back to Support
- Are the data in the output reports updated when ... (27763 views)
- Every now and then I find that the X-Y ... (27280 views)
- I am unable to open the Help Topics. ... (26312 views)
- How do I start my simulation with the vehicle ... (25919 views)
- I recently installed Version 8 on my new computer ... (23500 views)
- When I try to install HVE, the process is ... (22164 views)
- When I start my HVE or HVE-2D program, I ... (18515 views)
- Why am I getting "Bad or Incompatible Vehicle Data: ... (18420 views)
- What can I do to get past an "Out ... (18244 views)
- I’m simulating a collision using SIMON/DyMESH involving two generic ... (17714 views)
- I’m simulating a collision using SIMON/DyMESH involving two generic ... (2013-07-25 19:54)
- When I try to install HVE, the process is ... (2013-07-17 01:31)
- I can't get the selected output variables to display ... (2013-07-17 01:31)
- Why am I getting "Bad or Incompatible Vehicle Data: ... (2013-07-17 01:30)
- What can I do to get past an "Out ... (2013-07-17 01:30)
I can't get the selected output variables to display in the Video Creator window.
Q: I can't get the selected output variables to display in the Video Creator window. I have them turned on and selected as I normally do, but don't see them. Help!
A: It sounds like you adjusted the Camera properties for the Near Clipping Plane to a distance just beyond where the Key Results display is positioned in the Video Creator. That display is an object which you can move around the viewer to the position best suited for your simulation movie. As an object, it requires the viewer clipping plane to be set close enough to prevent the variable display from being 'clipped' from the camera view. If you change the near clipping plane back closer to the camera, you will find that the results will be displayed as expected.
- I have a 16 second simulation run, but I only want to make a movie of the action from t = 5 seconds to t = 13.6 seconds. I've tried moving the slider to select the correct starting frame, but when I change the Destination to AVI and press the Play button
- I notice that when I open an old case (pre-Version 7) and look at the Accident History output report in Playback, the units displayed at the top of each column and the corresponding numbers below are not correct. How do I fix this issue?
- What are the recommended computer requirements?
- Are there any issues when installing my HVE (or HVE-2D) on a computer with the Windows Vista operating system?
- I've been able to make real-time simulation movies using the Playback Window, but how do I make a slow motion movie?
15023/54%Last update: 2013-07-17 01:31