Back to Support
- Are the data in the output reports updated when ... (27764 views)
- Every now and then I find that the X-Y ... (27281 views)
- I am unable to open the Help Topics. ... (26312 views)
- How do I start my simulation with the vehicle ... (25919 views)
- I recently installed Version 8 on my new computer ... (23501 views)
- When I try to install HVE, the process is ... (22164 views)
- When I start my HVE or HVE-2D program, I ... (18515 views)
- Why am I getting "Bad or Incompatible Vehicle Data: ... (18420 views)
- What can I do to get past an "Out ... (18245 views)
- I’m simulating a collision using SIMON/DyMESH involving two generic ... (17714 views)
- I’m simulating a collision using SIMON/DyMESH involving two generic ... (2013-07-25 19:54)
- When I try to install HVE, the process is ... (2013-07-17 01:31)
- I can't get the selected output variables to display ... (2013-07-17 01:31)
- Why am I getting "Bad or Incompatible Vehicle Data: ... (2013-07-17 01:30)
- What can I do to get past an "Out ... (2013-07-17 01:30)
Questions in Computer Issues
- I’ve just started HVE and I see a message telling me the “Application is Node Locked”. Then I see another message telling me “License file not found. Running in Demo Mode.” I have successfully used HVE on this computer before.
- I am looking to buy a new computer to run my HVE software. Any recommendations?
- Are there any issues when installing my HVE (or HVE-2D) on a computer with the Windows Vista operating system?
- Will HVE and HVE-2D work on the new Windows 7 operating system?
- I am seeing unexpected behaviors such as random program crashes, dialogs with parts missing or not being displayed at all, or parts of an environment model not being displayed properly in some editors. How can I correct this?
- What are the recommended computer requirements?