Back to Support
- Are the data in the output reports updated when ... (27763 views)
- Every now and then I find that the X-Y ... (27280 views)
- I am unable to open the Help Topics. ... (26312 views)
- How do I start my simulation with the vehicle ... (25919 views)
- I recently installed Version 8 on my new computer ... (23500 views)
- When I try to install HVE, the process is ... (22164 views)
- When I start my HVE or HVE-2D program, I ... (18515 views)
- Why am I getting "Bad or Incompatible Vehicle Data: ... (18420 views)
- What can I do to get past an "Out ... (18244 views)
- I’m simulating a collision using SIMON/DyMESH involving two generic ... (17714 views)
- I’m simulating a collision using SIMON/DyMESH involving two generic ... (2013-07-25 19:54)
- When I try to install HVE, the process is ... (2013-07-17 01:31)
- I can't get the selected output variables to display ... (2013-07-17 01:31)
- Why am I getting "Bad or Incompatible Vehicle Data: ... (2013-07-17 01:30)
- What can I do to get past an "Out ... (2013-07-17 01:30)
Questions in Physics Programs
Questions related to the use of HVE-compatible Physics Programs
Page 1 out of 3 Pages
- I am not seeing any response of the vehicle to a modified friction factor...
- I have a multi-vehicle simulation. One of the vehicles is stopped for a period and then begins moving again. While it is stopped, the lateral acceleration output is a constant -0.4g throughout this period. (more)
- Is there a list of cases in which results from HVE and HVE-compatible physics programs (e.g., SIMON, EDCRASH, EDSMAC4) have been accepted in court?
- When using EDSVS, why is the yaw moment of inertia that I enter in the Vehicle Inertias dialog diferent from the one reported in the Vehicle Data output report?
- In a collision simulation, such as a two-car event using EDSMAC4, what is the value of the Inter-Vehicle Friction value set for the interaction of the Vehicle Meshes represent in real-world behavior?
- Is there a way to display the departure angle of a vehicle at separation during a collision simulation?
- My SIMON simulation terminates with a message of “Event Termination: Excessive Wheel Deflection. (Broke a Rim?)” What causes that message to appear and how do I overcome it?
- I need to simulate a freeway pile-up collision scenario involving 20 vehicles. I am able to create an EDSMAC4 event with 20 vehicles in it, but when I try to increase beyond 20, I am unable to create the event. Why?
- What is the difference between the three accelerations (Fwd Acc, Lat Acc, Vert Acc) and u-dot, v-dot, and w-dot displayed in Key Results?
- I am just getting started using SIMON and DyMESH for a collision simulation. One vehicle has a very detailed geometry file, and the other is a generic geometry. Do you have any advice to help me achieve the best results?