FAQ Knowledge Base
Update/Technical Support Policy|
EDC's Update/Technical Support policy can't be beat. In fact, 90% of our users renew their policies every year. The extensive policy, free for the first year and available at a nominal charge thereafter, includes free program updates, technical support, and a subscription to EDC's Technical Newsletter.
- are provided to each Licensed Single or User Agency Site.
- for Agencies, must be purchased by all participating sites.
- allow the Licensed User to receive the latest released version on the EDC program.
- are defined as a reasonable amount of communication (telephone, written or electronic correspondence) to help the user overcome possible difficulties in using EDC programs.
- presume the user is knowledgeable about his/her computer and operating systems.
- provide continuous support on the usage of EDC programs and advice on solution methods to a reasonable extent.
- include review and analysis of any input data set which yields an unresolved error message and is returned to EDC for evaluation.
- specifically exclude interpretation of results.